Last Updated: July 1st, 2020
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Website, Plug-Ins and Services.
Information You Provide
We collect personal information you provide to us. For example:
- We collect your name, email address, date of birth, and other information you provide us when you register to be a live tester.
- We also collect your name, email address and any other information you provide us when you email us for support.
- If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Site or Service, we may ask you for your email address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes postal addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter
- We may also collect personal information at other points in our Website or Service that state that personal information is being collected.
Device History, User History and Test Information
- Test Information. Voz Lab offers a service that enables developers of voice interface applications (each, a “Developer”) to test and analyze the results and feedback they receive from end users of their applications. From time to time, Voz Lab may make available certain tests designed to examine, test and analyze certain aspects of such applications (each, a “Test”). Participation in any Test is optional.
Information Automatically Collected
- Connected Devices. We may collect non-personal information from your Connected Devices, such as Connected Device name(s), device model, and device software version. This information is generally used to help us administer Tests and collect Device History in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movements around the Website, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Website, Plug-In and Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Plug-In(s), products, and services;
- to process and analyze Tests and Device History, and to provide feedback and the results of Tests to Developers so that they can debug, fix and improve their smart speaker application(s);
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Plug-In(s), products, and services;
- process and deliver sweepstakes and contest entries and rewards;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new sweepstakes, contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Voz Lab and our selected partners; and
- link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Voz Lab may store and process personal information in the United Kingdome and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information We Share
We disclose your personal information as described below and as described elsewhere in this Policy:
- with your consent;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com